It’s a cruel world out there for tablets: Every day, there’s the possibility they will be dropped, knocked, spilled on or just shaken around. And that’s just on a normal business day — if you use your tablet outdoors while traveling or in a work zone, the odds of a disaster go up precipitously.
Rugged tablets offer reinforced frames, tough skins, watertight seals, hardened glass, soft corner bumpers and major components that are shock-mounted. In other words, if ordinary consumer tablets can be considered sports (or economy) cars, rugged tablets are tanks.
The gold standard for ruggedness is the Military Standard 810G rating (also known as (MIL-STD-810G), a set of protocols that the U.S. Department of Defense uses to assess mobile computers. The 810G standard specifies a variety of trials, including 48-in. drops onto two inches of plywood over concrete, ill-treatment from temperature (high and low), and tests for resistance to humidity, altitude, and vibration.
All of the tablets tested here meet the 810G drop standard.the Our K-19 meet all the 810G requirements.
The Hand Strap attaches to the K-19 allowing for single-handed operation and frees up your other hand.
- Supports Andriod 7.0
- CPU: Mediatek MTK8783
- IP67, MIL-STD-810G,1.2m. Drops
- 3G, NFC，BT 4.1
- High Brightness Screen,400 nits
- Dual WIFI 802.11(a/b/g/n)
- Ublox GPS
- Support all sizes of standard USB3.0 connector
- Advanced capacitive screen: 8” HD (800 x 1280) large screen, Corning Gorilla glass, industrial grade sensitivity, workable with using gloves and wet fingers.
- 5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera.
- Excellent voice and data connectivity: CMCC 5M： WCDMA 900 MHz/2100 MHz，GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 900MHz/1800 MHz，HSDPA: UL 5.76 Mbit/s; DL 7.2 Mbit/s; Using the technology of canceling background noise for a clear voice conversation WiFi 802.11(a/ b/g/n )
- Delicate design with maximum industrial reliability: Stylish design, modern appearance, and reliable quality; IP67 rating.
- Highly optimized power design: 3.7V, 7500mAh battery with low power electronics, supporting extended operation; four ports Pogopin-charging function designed for quick and non-intrusive charging which can prolong the device lifespan and durability.